Friday, January 6, 2012

My New Year's Resolution for Reading

In this year, I am dedicated to reading more backs, rather about mechanics. I'm dedicated to learn more about cars over this coming year, maybe even work on a few. I looked at a book, "How cars work," by Tom Newton, that may seem interesting to me. It might put me in the spirit of reading about the heavily modified JDM industry, which if you didn't know means Japanese Domestic Market which is a society of highly-modified vehicles. I will, and I mean WILL, read a book about the basics of a car engine. As I know it, literature is the main way of learning about a vehicles insides, other than hands on. The literature aspect of this makes me want to read and thus' has worked. I am now down and set for the new year and vow myself to read at least 10 books, chapters at least going to 20. Now marks the beginning of my reading journey.
                                            Random Car of the Week
1998 Toyota Supra
Engine : 2JZ (GT and GTE models available)
Aspiration : Natural (Turbo and Twin Turbo available)
WHP : 207-333
Torque ft/lb : 209-320
Origin : Japan
Website : Here

2 comments:

  1. I like that you are going to read about something you are interested in. I look forward to reading about your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random car of the week. Wonder where you got that from. -_-

    ReplyDelete